Rehabs in Maryland
What can you expect of addiction treatment centers in Maryland?
- You have over +350 facilities to choose from.
- At any given moment in time, around 40,000 patients can get the treatment they need.
- Maryland treatment facilities offer inpatient, outpatient and hospital care.*
- Most people ( >80%) are treated without admission to a treatment center or a hospital.
- Facilities in Maryland offer a variety of services, including mental health services, general healthcare services, AND substance abuse treatment.
Maryland’s mental health
Take a look at this infographic and learn more! We gathered the annual statistics from the SAMHSA state reports on drug addiction treatment and summarized visually. So, if you’re looking for a snapshot of substance abuse treatment in MD…you’ve got it!
Rehab centers in Maryland
We encourage your comments and questions! Please send us your feedback in the comment section below. We try to provide a quick response to all comments.