Hydrocodone rehab cost
Don’t Have The Money To Pay For Rehab?
Don’t worry. Getting into rehab is still possible, even if you are experiencing financial difficulties. With good insurance, finding a rehab is easy.
But without insurance and/or the money to pay up-front, you can still find treatment – you only have to put extra effort and you may find yourself on a waiting list until a slot opens up. Here we review the cost of hydrocodone rehab. Plus, we’ll give you ideas about where to look for a low-cost rehab that’s billed on a sliding scale in accordance with your financial ability.
Ask yourself if it is time to quit.
If the answer is “yes,” then seek treatment at 1-877-579-6606.
We are here 24/7, ready to assist you.
What’s The Cost Of Hydrocodone Rehab?
The base cost of rehab covers psychotherapy and addiction counseling. And depending on the type of program you choose, the length of time you engage in treatment, and the state you live in…hydrocodone rehab can set you back a couple of thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. However, the cost of rehab varies from program to program and facility to facility. The cost of rehab can range from free to more than $10,000 a month.
Average Cost Of Hydrocodone Rehab
A residential rehab program costs, on average, about $700 per day.
Outpatient rehab programs cost, on average, about $135 per day.
Why such a big difference? Mainly room and board. However, inpatient hydrocodone rehabs also employee staff for 24-7 supervision of clients. And inpatient rehab also offers more types of modalities in the treatment cycle. This is why some people feel that inpatient rehab can be more helpful than outpatient rehab, although studies show that willingness to change and motivation to complete treatment are the main indicators for rehab success.
Lower Hydrocodone Rehab Costs
Still, there are ways you can manage the cost of rehab for hydrocodone addiction. How can you minimize the sting to your pocket?
1. Choose basic treatment – High end facilities may have a greater range of amenities and programs and the facility may be flashier. But luxury does not bring you recovery. Instead, focus on the basics and choose a treatment center based on reputation instead of paying for things you don’t need.
2. Seek publically sponsored programs – Government funded programs are low or very low cost and some are free. These programs can get you the support you need and may be identified through the SAMHSA treatment locator or through your state’s Department of Health.
3. Claim a deduction on your tax return – Claim medical care expenses related to payments for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of addiction, or payments for treatments affecting any structure or function of the body. Check with a tax accountant for more information.
4. Seek health insurance – Private health insurance that includes coverage for inpatient addiction treatment can make a big difference in the type of care you receive. However, coverage for outpatient or inpatient rehab services varies greatly from one provider to another and from one policy to another. Many insurance companies set limits on how many days of treatment will be paid for, or the level of treatment that is covered. So check with your provider to confirm current benefits and/or select a provider based on their addiction coverage.
5. Ask about sliding scale fees – Many facilities have intake counselors who can work with you to evaluate your finances and will offer lower costs based on your income. If your insurance company won’t cover rehab, you may be able to qualify for a sliding scale fee based on your income.
What Is Hydrocodone Rehab Like?
Hydrocodone rehab is like a combination of school and intensive psychotherapy all wrapped up in a summer camp-like experience. Your days are very structured. You are expected to attend multiple workshops and group sessions daily. Your food intake may be monitored, as is your personal time and bedtime. All in all, rehab is like a camp for adults who need to re-learn how to live life.
Hydrocodone rehab can be challenging. Your success will require commitment and patience. Your experience will also depend on your honesty with yourself, your willingness to change, and the program you participate in.
When you enter rehab for hydrocodone you also need to address physical issues of withdrawal and possible pain management. The majority of hydrocodone rehab facilities offer inpatient services to help manage the addiction and address the physical pain that led to the addiction.
Don’t let money get in the way of your right to pursue a sober life.
Break free from the confines of addiction.
Health and recovery from addiction are priceless.
Get help NOW at 1-877-579-6606.
Cost Of Rehab Questions
Rehab is more than just relief from amphetamine use. Rehab is about learning a new way to live: a way to live free from the chains of addiction. Rehab can give you a chance to fix these issues without addictive substances. If you have any questions or would like to know more about anything you have read here, please contact us.