Rehab facilities in PA
National trends indicate that at least one-third of alcoholics or drug addicts fully recover. But addiction treatment helps make recovery possible. So, how do Pennsylvanians treat addiction?
We present the answer to this question visually. Highlights for the state of Pennsylvania include:
- Total client capacity for addiction treatment in PA
- Average number of beds and fill rates per treatment facility
- Types of addiction treatment provided in Pennsylvania *
- The percentage of PA’s rehab facilities and their focus on general health, mental health, and addiction treatment
- The ratio of private to public funding of Pennsylvania’s treatment centers
So, have a look!
Addiction rehab in PA
Around, 55,000 people receive treatment via addiction rehab facilities in Pennsylvania annually. But does treatment meet demand? The answer is NO. While the current state of Pennsylvania addiction treatment facilities meets need…the demand for treatment is higher than supply!
In fact, it’s our mission to help increase access to addiction rehab in PA. All data comes from annual statistics provided by SAMHSA. We’ve given an illustrative and graphic twist, and made the stats easy to understand.Our goal is to provide an easy-to-view format for those needing this information for research or presentation. So, feel free to use this infographic for a presentation at work or school. Then we ask that you comment, link, or share this infographic with others. Additionally, your comments and questions are welcomes in the comment section at the end. We try to respond to all legitimate concerns with a personal and prompt response.