- How often do you engage in this substance or behavior?
- Think about a typical day / week. On how many days do you engage in this substance or behavior? How many times per day?
- Think about the past year. What is the greatest number of times you’ve engage in this substance or behavior on any one occasion?
- How often during the past year have you found that you can’t stop taking this substance or stop this behavior once you had started?
- How often during the last year have you failed to do what was normally expected from you because of a substance or behavior?
- How often during the last year have you needed this substance or behavior in the morning to get yourself going?
- How often during the last year have you had a feeling of guilt or remorse after taking this substance / engaging in this behavior?
- How often during the last year have you been unable to remember what happened the night before because of a substance or behavior?
- Have you or someone else been injured as a result of taking a substance or engaging in a behavior?
- Has a relative or friend or a doctor been concerned about your use of a substance/behavior or suggested you cut down?
January 30, 2009
Tags addiction treatment, alcoholic intervention, alcoholism intervention, drug addiction intervention, drug intervention