Publisher terms & conditions
If you wish to publish or reprint any article(s) from Addiction Blog in an ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must:
- Publish the entire article as it is with no changes to the title or content of the article in any way. Further, you agree to not add any active links to any article you reprint.
- Agree to include the article source credit below each article reprinted with the active link:
Article Source: AddictionBlog.org
- Agree to include the FULL resource box at the end of the article.
- Agree to make all links active with no syntax changes.
- Agree to limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than taking 25 articles from our site per calendar year per unique domain that you own. In addition, for domain owners of many domains, you may not reprint more than 250 articles per year (10 sites x 25 articles reprinted per domain).
- Agree to follow the principles outlined in our advertising policy when reprinting or publishing articles from Addiction Blog.
- Acknowledge that Addiction Blog has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you’re given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you’re unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from Addiction Blog and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
- Sell any article from the Addiction Blog article directory.
- Charge others to view any article you reprint from Addiction Blog.
- Use automated script/software or method that attempts to mine article content on Addiction Blog (article crawlers, rogue bots, site scrapers, etc.). If this occurs, you acknowledge that we may block your access to our site and/or membership.
- Reprint any article from this site via unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Create derivative works from any of content on Addiction Blog. Specifically, publishers may not use any content from Addiction Blog in audio or video derivatives whatsoever or translate any content from the site in any language.
- Publish any articles found at Addiction Blog to any website that also contains unlawful activities such as warez, illegal mp3 or other file downloads, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human.
- Include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
Furthermore, publishers agree that:
Your use of anything connected to Addiction Blog, our newsletter, our RSS feed or our website is completely at your own risk.
While Addiction Blog does not generally own the copyright to the articles found within our site, we do have permission for publishing them. No additional permission is required from the author of any article within our directory as long as you agree to every term listed above.
If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our site, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you. Please read Section 504(c)(2). You agree that any legal proceedings against you will occur in Lancaster County in the State of Pennsylvania, USA.
You are not required to reprint advertising found on our site when you reprint any article, but you must respect the 25 reprint limit per year per site, up to 10 sites.
It is common courtesy to let an author know directly when you reprint an article. You may find author emails or website addresses in the resource box at the end of each article.
SPECIAL NOTE: Addiction Blog reserves the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice and will advise you of changes immediately via this web page.
Publisher terms & conditions