Who needs rehab centers in PA? (INFOGRAPHIC)
Photo credit: rehab centers in PA
Rehabs in PA: Are there enough?
How do Pennsylvanians rank when it comes to addiction treatment? The statistics speak for themselves! People in Pennsylvania are having a rough time…we found the stats shocking!
Here is a quick snapshot:
- Pennsylvania has the 14th highest drug overdose mortality rate in the U.S.
- The mean age of first marijuana use among minors is around 14 years.
- 68.5% of young adults used alcohol within the previous month.
- 14.2% of young adults with alcohol abuse problems DON’T get treatment.
- Around 56K Pennsylvanians aged 12+ need help with illicit drug abuse or dependence.
Substance abuse treatment in PA
Examine this infographic to learn more on drug use, abuse, and the addiction statistics for the State of Pennsylvania. You’ll get a better understanding of popular drugs used by Pennsylvanians, the male to female ratio of substance abuse treatment, substance abuse by different age groups, and the most common causes for ER visits.
This infographic on addiction treatment in Pennsylvania explores the:
- annual counts of drug-related fatalities in Pennsylvania
- drugs used by people in Pennsylvania
- number of Pennsylvanians who report binge-drinking
- who NEEDS treatment and ISN’T getting it
Plus, this infographic will give you a better understanding of the gap between the number of rehab facilities in PA and the number of people in need of treatment. Here, we show it all in an illustrative, easy-to-understand way. Our colorful graphs are completed with information from government sources like the NIH, SAMHSA, and the CDC.
Questions about PA rehab centers
So have a look! And if you like what you see…feel free to LIKE or SHARE the info with others. If you are left with question, we welcome you to post them at the end. All legitimate inquiries will receive a personal and prompt response.