Alabama rehab: Who’s getting treated? (INFOGRAPHIC)
Rehab in Alabama
Who is getting treatment for substance abuse disorder(s) in the State of Alabama?
Check out Addiction Blog’s infographic for answers to your important questions regarding Alabama’s addiction statistics. If you want to know how many people are accessing addiction treatment, whether or not the demand for treatment is being met, or age and gender based treatment care…you’re in the right place!
We’ve highlighted the most important data about who’s getting treatment in Alabama to give you a better understanding of the current state of treatment received by Alabamans. Some sample statistics you’ll find here include:
- 79% of Alabama citizens under the age of 17 receive treatment for addiction
- Comparatively, 71% of all Americans under 17 receive addiction treatment and get better
- 69% of people aged 18+ are able to address addiction issues clinically in the State of Alabama
- 70% of 18+ citizens on a national level get addiction treatment
- Around 27,300 children and youths are annually served in Alabama’s public mental health system
Alabama rehabs and addiction treatment
So, have a look and learn more about the state of affairs in Alabama regarding addiction treatment! Then, we welcome your comments and questions about Alabama’s addiction treatment services at the end. We’ll try to respond to you personally and promptly!