The Definitive Guide to Drug Testing
What should you know about drug testing?
Drug tests are used by employers, schools, doctors, and law enforcement to determine levels of substance(s) in the body. In fact, hundreds of thousands of drug tests are performed annually in schools, hospitals, and work environments. Want to learn more?
The Definitive Guide to Drug Testing answers:
- What types of drug tests exists?
- What are the detection periods for certain substances?
- What are the legal consequences if you fail a drug test?
- What can cause a false positive/negative result?
- What to do in case of a false positive/negative result?
- What are some common cheating methods?
Here, we’ve compiled a full coverage guide on the subject, gathering the factual medical knowledge on drug testing into a simple download.
We hope that this guide will provide you with all information you need on drug testing. Please let us know what you think.